Helping to make your business run more efficiently.
Need a safe way to pay your employees? Why not enroll in the Community Trust Paycheck Express Payroll Card program.
Paycheck Express Payroll cards are a less costly alternative to paper payroll checks and are great for employees who do not have an established checking account. The card is a Visa(r) branded stored-value card which that can be loaded with funds through direct deposit. Employees may access their funds by withdrawing funds at any ATM or by presenting the card anywhere Visa(r) is accepted.
Paycheck Express Payroll cards provide a safe, quick method to deliver wages to employees without the need for issuing a check.
Benefits for Employers:
- Eliminates the need for issuing payroll checks
- Wages are automatically deposited onto the employees Paycheck Express card
- Safe for the employer and employee by reducing the need for large amounts of cash
- Eliminates the cost to mail checks as well as the cost of a replacement check, in the event one is lost
- Simplifies the account reconciliation process by reducing the number of payroll debits
Benefits for the Employee:
- Ability to use the card at any ATM or business that accepts Visa
- Secure website that allows employees to view thier Paycheck Express card activity
- Toll free telephone service available for balance inquiry or to report a lost or stolen card
- Any employee is eligible for a Paycheck Express Payroll card
To receive more information on this program or to sign up, call the Treasury Management Department at 318-254-7419.
To report a lost or stolen card call 866-297-3613.