Online Banking: Login to your account

Visa Gift Card FAQs.

Q. Is my gift card the same as a credit card?
A. No, your gift card is not a credit card. You can only spend the amount on the card.

Q. Is my card like a debit card?
A. No, unlike a debit card, you do not have a bank account associated with the gift card.

Q. Do I need to activate my card?
A. Yes, it is necessary to activate your card by calling Community Card Services
at 1-866-297-3613. We recommend that you register your card and sign the back of your card.

Q. How do I register my card?
A. Please visit and enter in your card number, Card security code cache code and follow the on screen instructions.

Q. May I let someone else use my card?
A. No, please keep your card under your control at all times.

Q. What should I do with my gift card when the value is depleted?
A. Destroy the card*. This is a non-reloadable card.
*Before destroying the card, will you receive any merchant refunds on the card?.

Q. Where can I use my card?
A. Your card can be used for purchases anywhere Visa® accepts signature card transactions.

Q. Does my card have a Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
A. No there is not a PIN number associated with your card. Therefore, you cannot make
any transactions that require a PIN.

Q. Can I use my gift card to buy gas?
A. Yes, you must present the gift card for payment inside the gas station.

Q. Can I use my gift card at a restaurant?
A. Yes, however, most restaurants will authorize the card up to 15% more to cover tips.
If the balance on your card cannot cover the additional 15% it may be declined.

Q. How do find out the balance on my gift card?
A. Find your balance and transaction history via our automated Community Card Services Center at 1-866-297-3613 or you may view your balance and transaction history by accessing These services are provided to you at no cost.

Q. Can I make a regular preauthorized payment from my card?
A. No, Visa has not approved the gift card for this type of transaction.

Q. What if I want to make a purchase for more than the balance on my card?
A. You may tell the cashier at the store to split the payment and use a second form of payment for the balance due.

Q. What happens when I return merchandise that I purchased with my card?
A. The merchant may refund your card, issue a store credit, or refund as cash.

Q. What do I do if I have problems with my Gift Card?
A. Call Community Card Services at1-866-297-3613 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Q. What happens if my gift card is lost or stolen?
A. As long as you registered your card, the unused portion of the card can be refunded.