If you bank with us, your personal checking and money market accounts may automatically come with overdraft coverage for checks, recurring debit card payments, and bill payments.*
Overdraft protection will help you stress less about spending and avoid negative balance fees. Contact us to learn more!
Supplemental Overdraft Protection Options
- Overdraft Advantage
- Overdraft Advantage with ATM & Everyday Debit Card Transaction Overdraft Protection
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit
- Account-to-Account Overdraft Transfer
Tips for Preventing Overdraft
- Use online banking and mobile banking services to check balances frequently.
- Set balance threshold alerts to notify you daily by email.
- Quickly transfer funds from your phone using mobile banking.
- Set up an automatic deposit to ensure that funds are promptly deposited into your accounts.
- Record your activity in your checkbook and review monthly account statements.
*We pay overdrafts based on our standard overdraft policy. We do not guarantee that we will always pay any type of overdraft transaction. Customer may waive automated paid overdraft services.